New Group Courses!
FREE TRIAL LESSON:
Do you want to check what is an online lesson like?
Book one of ours online trial lessons for Beginners (A1), Elementary (A2) and Intermediate (B1) levels. The dates are in the form!
Enrol quickly, full is full!
We use Zoom for the lessons.
I would like to take a free trial lesson:
Prices: 10 weeks course
199€ (10 lessons)
When are the courses?
What am I going to learn?
What do we offer:
- Experienced native speakers teachers.
- Basic online material included.
- Each week we will give you extra tips & tricks to maintain and exercise your Spanish.
- In average you will be busy two hours a week with homework.
- Small groups: (max 6 students – min. 3 students).
- The price for 10 weeks course is 199€ (10 lessons of 1h20m)
- The book is not included in the price. For Dutch speakers we use Con Gusto 1 , Con Gusto 2 en Con Gusto 3. For English speakers we recommend Aula Internacional 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- The courses begin every month.
Example of Intermediate (B1)
I do not know my level. Can you help me? Take a level test online
I want to do a course!
We offer standard packages and tailor made courses for beginners, intermediate, advanced, proficient and native. Equivalent to levels A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
We believe in making mistakes and learning from them. We talk from day one. We follow a communicative approach combining humour and hard work.
How does a lesson look like?
The lessons are designed for you to reach your own conclusions, and also to actively use the contents you have learned like it would in real life. Also they are designed in a logical and efficient manner with only the necessary information with straight to the point explanations. Thus making the progress efficient and quicker than in traditional Spanish courses. Also we will teach you how Spanish people think and act and how our mentality and society works.
This is how a lesson would go:
first we will show you a video, or listen to a song, or news, etc. then we will guide you on an activity that will help you deduce the grammar we are learning that day. After we will do another activity to help you understand how it works and then finally we will put into practice what you learned by creating a real situation in which you need to put into words what you learned. For example doing the shopping in the market, buying an airline ticket, going to the doctors, complaining in a restaurant, etc.